Saturday, April 25, 2009

Random

I am not very good at coming up with random blogs. But.... I can write about what I am looking forward to this summer. This summer I am going to live in London for an entire month with my best friend who lives in Dallas, Hailey. We are going to be living a the University of Richmond with around 50 other high school juniors or seniors. I am going to be taking a college class for about an hour and a half every day (except for the weekend). I think that I am going to be taking a class that involves me going to different museums around London and looking at the different pieces of art that they have there. Ok that is as much rambling as I can do!

1 comment:

  1. London?!? I'm jealous! I want to go to london and spend the days looking at art. That's really cool, Kenzie! I will for sure have to hear all about it! Maybe you could put me in your suitcase... or take a second suitcase for me to go in. Ok, that's the plan!

    ReplyDelete