Monday, April 27, 2009

random 2

I really do not know what to write about for this blog except for the fact that I am sick to death of getting ready for AP tests. Obviously it is important because we have worked for the entire year in order to get a good grade on this test but still it does not mean that I am not sick of studying for them. Especially APUSH, we took a whole practice test on Saturday so that could be the reason I am suddenly so bored with these AP tests. I have also come to the conclusion that I should probably start studying for my APUSH test because well it turns out that there is a heck of a lot of random dates that I am going to need to know not to even mention the amount of random terms and people that other Americans have no idea about. Oh well I suppose I should not complain since I chose to take it....and in the end it will all be worth it! well...hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment