Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Random 4

I am getting very nervous for the APUSH final because I have not really studied as much as I should yet and well I do not know how I will do because getting a 5 requires knowing a lot of random information that I honestly do not really care about at all. But....Abbey Spearman and I did go to barnes and noble to buy a power pack which is actually quite funny. It comes with notecards, terms, and all of the important dates that we will need to know for the test. It also comes with this note that says in case of emergency and to be honest I am VERY excited to see what is inside. Well I have nothing more to say and I need to go to read Johnny got his gun. 

2 comments:

  1. Why don't you just open the emergency envelope? I'm thinking you don't actually have to wait for an emergency. You could probably open it and the people who made it wouldn't really care. It;s either going to be a really good way to study and you'll be mad you waited so long, or it is going to be something really dumb and you'll be mad you waited with so much anticipation. I think you should just open it... even if it isn't an emergency.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I agree with Eryn. I think you should open the emergency note, especially since the exam is tomorrow....OH GOD. And I don't think I studied as much as I should have, but I studied. I just hope it's enough...But I'm actually not nervous yet, but i might be tomorrow, I'm not sure. Are you going to the breakfast thing beforehand? I'm not sure I want to get up that early.. haha. BUT. Good luck tomorrow, and I hope you don't catch the swine flu haha :P

    ReplyDelete