Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Johnny got his gun

When Joe is finally able to communicate with the outside world through his tapping method the doctor basically asked him one question, "What do you want?" It then occurred to him that he did not even know where to begin. Joe frantically began to tap and tap for pages a pages about the various things that he wanted because he had not been able to experience them for the years and years that he was confined to only his mind. Joe said that he wanted to go and he wanted to get out and leave. He claimed that he wanted to go to government locations to discuss the necessity of peace and democracy. He also said that he wanted to be paraded through the famous cathedrals and churches that the famous kings have walked through. Mainly Joe simply wanted his life he wanted to leave the hospital in the condition that he was once in. I think that if I were in that position I would want to go to my home and be surrounded by my friends and family because they would be the people that would take the most time to communicate with me. I also think that I would want to be outside so that I would not have to spend even one more minute stuck in a hospital room and a hospital bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment